Thai Massage Date Night For Valentines Day
Join us for an afternoon of fun and creative Thai Massage class for couples. Lisa will guide you through a Thai massage sequence that will blend Thai massage and stretching. Relax in the privacy of your home with Lisa’s popular online small group couples massage class. You’ll learn how to give and receive the best massage from your partner and you don’t need a massage table
Pre- Covid-19 when in person gatherings were normal, I would host several couples in one open space. At the time, my office space allowed for many of us to gather and learn in person, yet still allow the pairs to feel like they had some privacy. (Yes, I’m using the word partner or couple in the title -you don’t have to be a couple in order to attend or register! I’ve had moms and daughters, friends, and married couples.)
- Where: online hosted via Zoom
- When: February 12,2022 at 3:00 PM – 4:30 PM MST
- How Much: $25 per couple
About The Couples Massage Class:
In this 90 minute class, you and your partner will take turns giving and receiving a Thai Massage under the watchful eye of a licensed massage therapist. We will focus on the the head, neck, shoulders and feet for this session. This class is designed for beginners. If you have taken a private lesson in person with me in the past, this will be a nice refresher for you and your partner. All techniques are easy to perform and I promise, no sore hands. I will guide you to use your feet to provide tension relief.
- The biggest benefit is that you’re being worked on by someone you already know and trust. Your relationship and communication will improve, and you will get a confidence boost.
- Learn to use your feet and save your hands!
- You walk away from this learning so much more about each other’s needs which brings you closer together.
- Reduce stress and relax.
- Improve your flexibility and mobility. You don’t need to be flexible!
You won’t want to miss this one. If you’ve always wanted to learn how to give a massage that helps reduce your partners pain and tension, this is the workshop for you! In under 40 minutes, you’ll have the confidence and key skills to give a mini massage. The best part is at the half way point, we will switch partners and you’ll get a massage yourself! All you need to do is follow along, listen to my cues and your partner will be putty in your hands.
[button link=”#https://noterro.com/calendars/bookOnlineStepOne/7fa683f71c0dbec84c3b093d6601023b” newwindow=”yes”] Click Here To Register And Book[/button]
About The Teacher!
Lisa Wolkerstorfer is a Licensed Massage Therapist in Denver, Colorado. She has over 8 years massage experience and specialized in chronic pain management. I blend Traditional Thai Massage practices into a style that is uniquely my own. I’m known for my ability to “listen” to the body and zero in on your problem areas. Each session is unique and tailed to the person’s goals.
What you should do to prepare for the Couples Massage Class:
- Sign up for a free zoom account
- Sign up for the class on the website
- Watch the video on how to set up your space before the class
- Watch your email for the invitation link. It will be emailed the day of the class
- Point your camera so I can see your whole massage space while laying down.
- Once the Zoom meeting starts, we will admit you from the waiting room. Please feel free to log in 5-10 minutes prior to introduce yourselves and ask any questions.
- A recording will be available for those who register and are unable to attend.
To schedule a private zoom session just call 303-531-3029 to set up a time.